I am a first-year PhD student in Computer Science from Khoury College at Northeastern University, advised by Prof. Rose Yu. I received my Bachelor degree of Science in Applied Mathematics from Huazhong University of Science and Technology. My research interests include spatiotemporal learning and the physics-informed deep learning.
- Researched the challenging task of spatiotemporal modeling of velocity fields for nonlinear turbulent flows.
- Developed a novel hybrid model, TF-net, that unifies RANS-LES coupling with custom-designed neural networks.
- Studied the applications of deep sequence models on long-term forecast of patients’ Aortic Pressure.
- Conducted comprehensive experiments and evaluations with various deep sequence models, including Vector Regression, Recurrent Seq2Seq, Temporal CNN, Transformer, Multiscale NN, etc.
- Special Topics in Artificial Intelligence
- Organized weekly paper discussion and assisted students with implementing deep learning models.
- Best Co-op Prize
- Conducted research on forecasting physiological parameters with various deep sequence models.
- Applied Bidirectional LSTMs innovatively to the estimation of left ventricular volume time series.
- Created Healthy Heart Index based on SVM for predicting patients’ survival probabilities in the next hour.
- Game Data Science
- Edited and reviewed all content related to machine learning theories.
- Proposed a new scheme for systematically evaluating TRACE (Teacher Rating and Course Evaluation) data.
- Applied Binomial Regression Model and Likelihood Ratio test to finding the comparison group for each section.
- Evaluated each section based on the Beta-Binomial model and proportions of 5’s and within its comparison group.