I am a first-year PhD student in Computer Science from Khoury College at Northeastern University, advised by Prof. Rose Yu. I received my Bachelor degree of Science in Applied Mathematics from Huazhong University of Science and Technology. My research interests include spatiotemporal learning and the interplay between deep learning and partial differential equations.
- Towards physics-informed deep learning for turbulent flow prediction
- Long-term forecast of patients’ aortic pressure with deep sequence learning.
- Special topics in artificial intelligence
- Left ventricular volume estimation and prediction with seq2seq models.
- Healthy Heart Index: patients’ survival probability prediction model based on SVM.
- Game Data Science
- A new scheme based on Beta-Binomial model for evaluating TRACE data.