I am a second-year PhD student at UC San Diego department of Computer Science and Engineering advised by Prof. Rose Yu, previously at Northeastern University. I received my Bachelor degree of science in Applied Mathematics from Huazhong University of Science and Technology. My research interests are in spatiotemporal learning and physics-informed deep learning.
- ODEs-informed time series forecasting.
- Towards Physics-informed Deep Learning for Turbulent Flow Prediction.
- Aortic Pressure Forecasting with Deep Sequence Learning
- Special Topics in Artificial Intelligence.
- Healthy Heart Index, patients’ survival probabilities prediction.
- TRACE (Teacher Rating and Course Evaluation) data evaluation with Bayesian Binomial Regression.